Katy Outdoor Kitchen, Patio/Deck & Outdoor Fireplace Experts
Among the many great things about living in this area is that you can enjoy your outdoor living area for a majority of the year. If your property does not have an outdoor living space, we can help you take advantage of the great outdoor oasis that lies right in your back yard.
Transforming your backyard into your own relaxation get-a-way is just a phone call away. The options for your backyard living area are limited only by your imagination, property lines and budget. Our team has the creativity and experience that allows them to come up with an amazing design that can work for you, no matter what your budget or space parameters.
Here are just a few of our outdoor living area specialties:
- Outdoor Kitchens
- Outdoor Fireplaces
- Outdoor Water Features
- Custom Patios
Custom Outdoor Kitchens in Katy, Texas
Outdoor kitchens are a great addition to your home that will definitely enhance the beauty of your home and bring entertaining at your home to a whole new level. Some of the benefits our customers most notably enjoy with their outdoor kitchens include:
- Greater Convenience – Spending time with family and friends in the outdoors have never been easier with an outdoor kitchen. Barbecuing, grillin’ burgers, and holidays will be even more enjoyable with the convenience of cooking outdoors in your outdoor living space. With everything you need outside in your outdoor kitchen, there’s no need to go back and forth between your grill and your indoor kitchen, which means more time spent with your guests.
- More Entertaining Opportunities – Outdoor kitchens bring people together and allow for more outdoor entertaining opportunities. Whether you want to host a large party with friends and neighbors or simply spend a quality evening outside with your family, an outdoor kitchen makes it easy to socialize with the people you care about.
- Healthier Eating – Healthy eating is not just a trend, it is a way of life. Grilling meat and vegetables on a built-in grill steps up your healthy eating, and can replace fried foods and frozen entrees. Preparing healthy meals for you, your family and friends are an invaluable asset of a outdoor kitchen.
Optional Outdoor Kitchen Features
You can’t just call your BBQ island an outdoor kitchen without a few important features. When designing your outdoor kitchen, we are sure to consider incorporating some of these features:
- Built-in refrigerator
- Electrical outlets
- Prep counters
- Overhead shade
- Bar Tops & Bistro Tables
Katy Custom Outdoor Fireplace Designer
Enjoying the outdoors is a year long event. Throwing parties or relaxing with those that matter most in your backyard during the fall and winter are made even more pleasant with an outdoor fireplace. A well-placed water feature can transform your backyard into a relaxation sanctuary or a beautiful party destination. Even if you do not entertain, an outdoor fireplace or a water feature can help you enjoy your backyard in a more refreshing way.
Outdoor Fireplace Design Tips
Most outdoor fireplaces are an anchor point of your outdoor living space. Here are a few tips to consider when planning your transformation, and speaking with one our expert outdoor living space designer.
- Determine the appropriate size. Estimate the number of people you expect to use the fireplace at capacity.
- By keeping your fireplace in proportion with your entire outdoor living space to make it look like an natural part of your backyard.
- Attempt to keep the same architectural elements of your home as a part of your fireplace to create a natural and even flow between the two.
- Keep areas around your fireplace open in order to accommodate outdoor furniture to keep it functional with or without a fire.
Custom Patios & Decks
Whether you are building a new patio, refurbishing or expanding and existing patio or deck, there are many components to consider that affect the lifespan of your patio or deck. Here are a few components to think about:
- Size of the deck – If you do not have an existing deck, you will want your new deck to be proportional to the size of your backyard. The new addition should enhance your home and not detract from it . If too small, your patio is wasted space; too large it becomes very expensive and can diminish the look of your backyard.
- Material of Your Patio or Deck – There are a variety of different material to consider when building your patio or deck. Treated lumber, composite deck materials, poured concrete slabs, stained/stamped/polished concrete all have their pros and cons. Speaking to one of our outdoor living specialists to help you decide which the right, most cost effective material for your property will be key in the decision process.
- Shading: To Cover or not to Cover – Texas summers can be brutal! Considering the best solution for shading your patio or deck to protect your skin and your outdoor furniture will make your patio more enjoyable. There are many options to consider including: roofs, pergolas, and retractable shades. Our outdoor design experts will discuss your shading options based on our deck materials, size, and location.
How to Start Your Outdoor Living Area Project
Pro Floors is committed to providing a great experience to you throughout the outdoor living area project. From creating a design specific to your property, a detailed planning to execution of the construction phase, and establishing proper care and maintenance of your property. We accomplish this by adhering to a strict set of project guidelines that are the foundation of our project management process.
We promise to deliver on time, within budget, and guarantee our work to enable you to enjoy your outdoor living area for years to come.
Fill out the information below or call us at 281-392-4744 and one of our flooring experts will contact you immediately.